Wednesday, June 27, 2012

5.I GOT BABY GIRL :)

Assalamualaikum guys :)
wanna know?i got new niece from my second brother wife yang baru bersalin tadi and they got baby girl..OWWHH YEAHH! im so excited to see my new family member..Nur Faiqa Fayyadhah,double "F" the same going like me double "F".. 

im sure that baby must be cute just like me,okeh tu tipu,im not cute like baby..wah excitednye..macam saya yang beranak..maybe this weekend tak jadi pergi hari koperasi then pergi rumah depa tengok baby..sorry friend,my family more important right now..

baby Umar Muhammad :)


boboboi Umar Mikhail

kakak Alysha Umairah <3

nie semua anak buah saya,this babies belong to my first sister.really cute they are just like their ASHU..now i dont get any picture from my brother about his first baby...nanti kita upload gambar baby newborn tau tau :)
Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment