Friday, June 14, 2013

26. Done my Speech.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
Hai peeps, sihat ke tidak?
Hari ni third day kat Uitm.
So far, so good laa. Tak ada banyak masalah. I have good roomates, good classmates and superduper ohsem lecture. I have a good feeling. Woo hooo~
Tadi baru lepas buat public speaking for ice-breaking. So im be the story-teller. Is about Uwais Al-Qorni. Is so excited because that is my first time speaking in public and im the only one story ala-ala giving the tazkirah. Then my Miss sempat puji. Wohoo~ saya suka, saya suka (sila baca dengan gaya meiLing)
After my speech lecture said, well done Ustazah Fatih because giving such a good story. Okeh, sangat terharu okeh. Lagi-lagi when she said "Ustazah", bangga okeh.
Okeh, so saya telah beriktizam wanna do the best. Study harder than before. Yup, i'Allah i will do. Doa' for me. Ni selitkan my picture ohsem Lecturers

No comments:

Post a Comment